OraPenn™ SD Anhydrous Unsweetened
***ALL SPECIALIZED RX PRODUCTS ARE DROP-SHIPPED FROM THEIR LOCATION IN MN***
- Product Tech Sheet
High Liposome Sublingual Vehicle / With Bitter-Bloc™ Technology
OraPenn SD allows for easy compounding of lipophilic/hydrophilic APIs, where oral administration in sublingual drops form is appropriate. In addition to it’s ability to suspend a relatively high API load with excellent content uniformity, OraPenn SD was specially formulated with a high liposome content, allowing improved drug solubility, bioavailability, and buccal absorption when administered correctly.
OraPenn SD is available as unsweetened and naturally sweetened with our TruClear Stevia Plus™ for optimal palatability and is fortified with our proprietary Bitter-Bloc™ Technology (2000 ppm) making it an ideal base where oral drug delivery is needed. This vehicle is naturally preservative-free and anhydrous allowing for an improved stability profile including 180-day beyond-use dating (BUD) per USP <795>.
- HIGH LIPOSOME/PHOSPHOLIPIDS CONTENT
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- OXIDATION RESISTANT
- EXCELLENT SUSPENDING PROPERTIES
- AVAILABLE AS UNSWEETENED AND NATURALLY SWEETENED
- FORTIFIED WITH BITTER-BLOC™ TECHNOLOGY (2000 PPM)fkoi
- PRESERVATIVE AND DYE FREE
- ALLERGEN-FREE / GLUTEN-FREE
- OIL MISICBLE FLAVOR READY
- 180-DAY BEYOND-USE DATING (BUD) PER USP <795>
- FREE FROM CORN, SOY, DAIRY, TREE NUTS, SUGAR, PEANUTS, OR WHEAT
|Category||Sublingual Liposome Drops|
|Color||Tan Viscous Liquid|
|Density g/ml||Approx. 0.98|
|API Compatibility||Hydrophilic and Lipophilic|
|API Load||API Physical Properties / Viscosity Dependent|
|Typical Applications||Sublingual Drug Delivery|
Inquire for bulk pricing.